Members Meeting Recap
Our last Members Meeting was held after lunch last Sunday. Several important decisions were that made that we want our people to be aware of.
- Those in attendance committed to the ‘Our Life Together’ plan for six months. This time frame will allow us to see the helpfulness/effectiveness of the changes.
- The ‘Our Life Together’ plan was modified to keep children’s Sunday School opposite the adult/youth prayer time, eliminating the need for Children’s Worship opposite the main service. (For more info, please see the plan online, or pick up a paper copy on the informatin table at church).
- Because of planning and commitment problems, VBS will be canceled and our efforts and resources will be invested in a one-day outreach event shortly after school begins.
- Our new Outreach Sundays will begin (Lord willing in September, October at the latest).
- New tellers are being trained to help rotate through counting our offerings.
- Offerings have been more than sufficient – everyone who gives should continue contributing to the ministries of God’s church.
Those of you who could not attend, should find a member who did and get the rest of the details of th every encouraging things God is doing at BBC.