Here are the questions that should have been in the sermon notes page in Sunday’s bulletin:
1. How did God judge Israel’s sin, yet remain faithful to his covenant with David?
2. How are idols both powerless and powerful in a person’s life?
3. Name some reasons why the Lord is superior to idols?
4. How does knowing well the Lord help us resist the draw of idols in our life? (Hint: think about the power of our affections – our love – in motivating us)
5. What is the most important thing you learned about God and yourself this morning?